Morrison Bros. 346SS Series External Emergency Valves
Vendor: Morrison Bros. Co.
External emergency valves shut-off flow at the outlet of an aboveground storage tank (AST) or in a liquid transfer line where product flow must be stopped in the event of a fire. Fusible link holds open spring actuated poppet in the open position.
NOTE:The 346 SS requires periodic inspection to ensure the shutoff mechanism is operating correctly. It is not intended to be used as a "block valve" and should not be opened under pressure.
- Fully open design provides full flow when the valve is in the open position
- Cold non-shock pressure rated at 200 PSI W.O.G.
- 165° UL Listed fusible link standard (212° available)
- Body, cap, and poppet: Stainless steel
- Cap gasket: PTFE
- Stem seal: PTFE encapsulated fluorocarbon elastomers
External Emergency Valves
|Figure||Suffix||Size (in)||Description||Weight (lbs)||Request Quote|
|346SS||0100 AV||1.5||External Emergency Valve - Stainless Steel||6||Request Quote|
|346SS||0200 AV||2||External Emergency Valve - Stainless Steel||7||Request Quote|
|346SS||1000 AV||0.75||External Emergency Valve - Stainless Steel||8.6||Request Quote|
|346SS||1100 AV||1||External Emergency Valve - Stainless Steel||8.6||Request Quote|
|346SS||1200 AV||1.25||External Emergency Valve - Stainless Steel||8.5||Request Quote|