Morrison Bros. 346DI Series External Emergency Valves
Vendor: Morrison Bros. Co.
External emergency valves shut-off flow at the outlet of an aboveground storage tank (AST) or in a liquid transfer line where product flow must be stopped in the event of a fire. Fusible link holds spring actuated poppet in the open position.
- Fully open design provides full flow when the valve is in the open position
- Cold non-shock pressure rated at 200 PSI W.O.G.
- Flanged model conforms to ANSI B16.42 specification for class 150# raised face flanges
- 165° UL Listed fusible link standard (212° available)
- 346FDI has flanged body connection
- Body, cap, and poppet: Ductile iron
- Cap gasket: PTFE
- Stem seal: PTFE encapsulated fluorocarbon elastomers
External Emergency Valve
|Figure||Size (in)||Weight (lbs)||Request Quote|
|346DI-0400 AV||1||4.50||Request Quote|
|346DI-0500 AV||2||6.50||Request Quote|
|346DI-0600 AV||3||15.0||Request Quote|
|346DI-1000 AV||3/4||7.30||Request Quote|
|346DI-1100 AV||1||7.30||Request Quote|
|346DI-1200 AV||1||7.0||Request Quote|
|346FDI0200 AV||2||15.0||Request Quote|
|346FDI0300 AV||3||27.0||Request Quote|
|346FDI0400 AV||4||71.0||Request Quote|