1032 Sanitary Pressure Gauges / 2 1/2 inch Dial
Miscellaneous Valves and Accessories
All Dixon Sanitary gauges feature the PowerFlex™ movement which addresses performance problems.
Its unique suspended construction isolates the gauge movement from the socket, which is the normal travel path for shock and vibration. The Bourdon tube and the linkware cushion the movement under stress conditions, reducing wear on the silicone lubricated segment and pinion surfaces.
The result of the design is superior gauge performance and extended gauge life.
Dixon Sanitary has earned the 3A symbol through the Third Party Verification (TPV) program, which requires a professional assessment rather than voluntary compliance to make certain each product conforms in all respects to the published standard.
The standards are accepted by the USDA and USFDA. Bradford™ gauges meet 3A Sanitary Standards for Gauges for Milk and Milk Products, Number 74-00 (Authorization 640).
- Accuracy: 1.5% F.S. for pressure ranges 100 PSI and above. 2.0% F.S. for vacuum, compound and ranges below 100 PSI (1) (3)
- Case and ring material: 300 series stainless steel
- Ring type: bayonet, removable
- Bourdon tube and socket material: 316 stainless steel
- Diaphragm material and surface finish: 316L stainless steel and 12 to 20 RA
- Process connection: 1½" or 2" clamp
- Connection location: lower or back
- System fill: glycerin
- Window material: polycarbonate
- Pointer: black painted aluminum adjustable
- Dial: white with black markings
- Movement: 300 series stainless steel
- Agency approvals: 3A compliance (1)
- Clean or steam in place (CIP or SIP): temperature limit of 300°F (149°C)(2)
- Temperature error: ± 0.16% / 10°F change at 70°F
- Autoclave or sterilize: temperature limit of 300°F (149°C)(2)
Sanitary Pressure Gauges
|Lower Mount||Request a Quote|
|Back Mount||Request a Quote|
* L = glycerin filled
|Liquid filled case (2)
USP food grade glycerin
Food grade silicone
|Neobee-m20 (system fill)||available|
|Shatterproof glass window||available|
|Polysulphone window||available (recommended for autoclave or sterilization)|
|1½" I line connection||available|
|1½" or 2" I line connection||available|
|Connection at 3:00||available|
|Connection at 9:00||available|
|Serial number or service marking on dial||available|
|Tagging of instrument with stainless steel tag (wired)||available|
|External zero adjustment, tamper proof design||not available|
|Zero and span adjustments||standard|
- Compliance to sanitary standard 74-00.
- It is recommended that the gauge case be drained of fill liquid prior to autoclave or sterilization.
- Gasket material and clamp torque tightness may effect gauge accuracy.
The Ashcroft type 1032 fractional sanitary pressure gauge is calibrated at the factory using a buna gasket.
A single pin clamp is tightened to 25 inch pounds during calibration as recommended by the clamp manufacturer.
Specify gasket material if other than buna when ordering the Ashcroft 1032 fraction pressure gage.