Morrison Bros. Series 711 Series Solenoid Valves
Vendor: Morrison Bros. Co.
The 711 solenoid valve is a high flow pilot operated piston valve that is "normally open." This general purpose valve is for applications such as pressure systems, machine tools, water processing, and steam applications. The valve closes upon the receipt of an electronic signal.
- 3 PSI pressure differential required to keep the valve open
- Explosion and weather proof coil and housing
- 120V/60HZ standard; several optional coil voltages available
- Must be installed in a horizontal pipeline with the coil in the upright and vertical position
- Recommended for use with liquids having a maximum viscosity of 60 centistokes
- A strainer with a 100 mesh screen is recommended at the valve inlet
- Body: Forged brass
- Cover: Forged brass
- Seals: Viton®