US Hose Corporation
Tift Compoflex - Code 998/005 - HEAVY DUTY CHEMIFLEX PG-F, PS-F Hose
Type: Suction & Discharge
Vendor: US Hose Corporation
MARINE HOSE (CHEMICAL HOSE)
HEAVY DUTY CHEMIFLEX® hoses are ideal for marine service handling a wide range of aggressive chemicals, where additional chemical resistance is needed with a PTFE/PFA liner.
Typical applications: Ideal hose for loading and unloading barges, tankers, bunkering service and other dockside operations at marine terminals. High tensile strength spiral-wound inner and outer wires provide strength and flexibility to maintain hose integrity under stress and strain of ship and barge movement.
Compliance: All assemblies are manufactured, tested and marked in compliance with US Coast Guard regulations, 33 CFR Section 154.500.
Conveyants handled: Highly corrosive acids and alkalis, aldehydes, amines, alephatics, aromatic fuels, chlorinated hydrocarbons, alcohols, esters, ketones, lacquers and petroleum products at rated discharge pressure or at full suction. Not recommended for service for many bromide, chloride or fluoride compounds.
- Maximum chemical resistance - for safe handling of aggressive chemicals in dockside operations
- Retains Flexibility - even at very low temperatures
- Abrasion resistant - tough PVC-impregnated fabric cover resists dragging wear and abrasion
- Safe and dependable - tested to industry standard 1½ times rated working pressure
- Choice of galvanized or Stainless Steel outer wire - for maximum durability depending on external environment
- PTFE/PFA lining - for easy cleaning and minimal entrapment
- Double end-to-end electrical continuity - prevents static electricity build-up and internal arcing
- Rated for full vacuum
Multiple layers of heavy duty polypropylene fabric, film and polyester barrier layers
Inner Wire: High tensile strength Polypropylene Coated Steel or T316 Stainless Steel
Outer Wire: High tensile strength Galvanized Steel or T316 Stainless Steel
Abrasion-resistant PVC-impregnated fabric
-22°F(-30°C) to +212°F(+100°C)
Externally swaged nipples; fixed , floating or reducing flanges and cam-and-groove couplers
Gray with orange stripe (PG-F)
|CODE 998/005: HEAVY DUTY CHEMIFLEX® PG-F, PS-F|
|ID||OD||MAX WP*||MAX WP**||MIN Bend Radius||WEIGHT||MAX LEN||Request Quote|
|in (mm)||in (mm)||psi (bar)||psi (bar)||in (mm)||lb/ft (kg/m)||ft (m)|
** 5:1 safety factor