Type: Vacuum Hose
DUCTALL U9 industrial hose, ideal for light industrial applications
The U9 profile serves as an excellent lightweight flexible hose to be used both as wiring conduit or small vacuum hose. DUCTALL U9 is also designed for industrial applications like moving air, liquid and materials with suction or gravity. As a conduit, DUCTALL U9 can be used to reliably link delicate cables from moving parts like moving scanners or moving sensors to controllers.
- Light media
- Fume collection
- Wiring conduit
- Smooth interior wall for high flow performance
- Co-extruded cap provides second color as well as extra wear resistance
Main Product Features and Benefits
DUCTALL U9 hose is unsurpassed in maneuverability and resiliency. The robust nature of its profile shape and thickness provides a strong crushproof construction if stepped on.
The co-extrusion stripe provides DUCTALL U9 with additional wear resistance allowing it to meet the demands of the toughest applications.
- Lightweight – Unique design eliminates the need for metal support. DUCTALL U9 utilizes the strength of the plastic itself, offering as a result a lightweight hose with toughness and amazing flexibility.
- Corrosion Resistant – DUCTALL U9 is fabricated out of Ethylene Co-Polymer (LDPE) providing an excellent resistance to most acids and alkalies.
- Crush Recovery – DUCTALL U9 springs back to its original shape when crushed or twisted.
- Its smooth interior wall reduces considerably friction to a minimum for faster, more efficient job.
- Wear Resistant – Its caps and channel construction resists scrapes and wear.
- Two-Tone color – DUCTALL U9 hose is unequalled in appearance. Its design permits the production of a two color hose.
Ethylene Co-Polymer (LDPE) Smooth Wall
-40° to +150° F
Silver on Black
Other colors, lengths or end fittings are available on request.
Special cuff development for specific applications. Contact your JGB sales representative.
|Coils Typical Value||Min.
|3/4”||1 1/16”||0.09||20||10||75||2-3/4”||Request Quote|
|7/8”||1 3/16”||0.13||20||10||75||3”||Request Quote|