SOLARGUARD SG Series Standard Duty PVC Liquid Suction Hose with High UV Resistance
- Agricultural liquid fertilizer
- Air seeder lines
- Irrigation lines
- Pumps, rental and construction dewatering
- Pumps, trash
- Water suction – standard duty
Features and Advantages:
- Advanced UV Protection! - The hose material is specially formulated to resist the cracking that can result from exposure to damaging UV light. Our tests show the Solarguard material retained 97% of its original tensile strength after prolonged UV exposure, compared to only 55% tensile strength retention for similar PVC hoses. (This information is based on independent third party test reports which are, to the best of our knowledge, complete and accurate. However, no warranty is expressed or implied, as specific application parameters such as temperature, stress and strain, and chemical exposure vary widely.)
- "Safety Yellow" Color - For high visibility on job site. Reduces risk of tripping or driving over hose.
- Smooth Outer Cover - Provides smooth surface for banding.
- Phthalate Free
Flexible PVC tube with rigid PVC Helix
-4°F (-20°C) to 150°F (+65°C)*
*Actual service temperature range is application dependent.
Contact JGB for proper fitting recommendation and coupling procedure.
Tigerflex™ Thermoplastic Industrial Hoses
|Series||ID||OD||Working Pressure at 68ºF||Working Pressure at 104ºF||Vacuum Rating at 68°F||Vacuum Rating at 104ºF||Min. Bending Radius at 68ºF||Standard Length||Weight||Request a Quote|
|SG150X100||1 1/2 in||1.78 in||65 psi||45 psi||28 inHg||24 inHg||5 in||100 ft||0.38 lbs/ft||Request Quote|
|SG200X100||2 in||2.40 in||60 psi||40 psi||28 inHg||24 inHg||6 in||100 ft||0.56 lbs/ft||Request Quote|
|SG300X100||3 in||3.41 in||55 psi||35 psi||26 inHg||22 inHg||9 in||100 ft||1.00 lbs/ft||Request Quote|
|SG400X100||4 in||4.44 in||50 psi||35 psi||26 inHg||22 inHg||15 in||100 ft||1.70 lbs/ft||Request Quote|
|SG600X100||6 in||6.83 in||40 psi||25 psi||26 inHg||22 inHg||30 in||100 ft||3.36 lbs/ft||Request Quote|
|SG600X20||6 in||6.83 in||40 psi||25 psi||26 inHg||22 inHg||30 in||20 ft||3.36 lbs/ft||Request Quote|