Plastiflex - DUCTALL U3
Category: Vacuum Hose
DUCTALL U3 vacuum hose, ideal for industrial grade debris pick-up
The highest quality all plastic hose designed for industrial applications for moving air, liquid and materials with suction or gravity.
- Medium-grade media pick-up such as wood chips and metal filings.
- Industrial vacuuming systems
- Commercial vacuum cleaners
- Wet and dry vacuum
- Dust extraction
- Very smooth interior wall for highest flow performance thanks to closed wall profile
- Very narrow pitch makes the hose “flow easily” behind user
- Cap provides extra wear resistance for long lasting use
Main Product Features and Benefits
DUCTALL U3 hose is unsurpassed in maneuverability and resiliency. It is an extremely flexible hose that can meet the demands of the toughest applications.
This industrial version of our P-VAC commercial vacuum hose provides the same excellent crush-resistant strength while also incorporating tougher LDPE materials for added abrasion resistance for pick-up of rougher debris.
- Lightweight – Unique design eliminates the need for metal support. DUCTALL U3 utilizes the strength of the plastic itself, offering as a result a lightweight hose with toughness and amazing flexibility.
- Corrosion Resistant – DUCTALL U3 is fabricated out of Ethylene Co-Polymer (LDPE) providing an excellent resistance to most acids and alkalies.
- Crush Recovery – DUCTALL U3 is made out of double extrusion profile offering improved resilience. It springs back to its original shape when crushed or twisted.
- Smooth Bore – Its smooth interior wall reduces considerably friction to a minimum for faster, more efficient job.
- Wear Resistant – Its caps and channel double extrusion construction resists scrapes and wear.
- Two-Tone color – DUCTALL U3 hose is unequalled in appearance. Its design permits the production of a two color hose.
Ethylene Co-Polymer (LDPE)
-40° to +150° F (dependent upon the nature of the application)
Beige on Black
Other colors, lengths or end fittings are available on request.
Special cuff development for specific applications. Contact your JGB sales representative.
|Coils Typical Value||Request Quote|