North American Fire Hose - Lightweight Booster Hose 600™
Vendor: North American Fire Hose
Category: Fire Protection
Booster, Wildland, and Reels
- Lightweight, 100% polyester woven jacket construction designed for ease of handling.
- Fabric construction features a very fine weave for improved abrasion resistance and to resist snagging in wildland fire fighting situations.
- The Dura-Bond™ vulcanized fusing system, which creates both a mechanical and chemical permanent bond between the EPDM lining and the inner jacket to eliminate the possibility of delamination. Other fire hose manufacturers use of adhesives to glue the lining to the inner jacket in rubber-lined construction can cause delamination issues.
- Immune to the effects of mildew and rot, requiring less maintenance after use.
- The perfect lightweight choice for wildland booster reels.
- Both the hose and couplings are made in the USA.
EPDM Rubber Lining / Polyester Single Jacket
Available in 50 and 100 foot lengths
|HOSE SIZE||SPECIFICATION NUMBER||ACCEPTANCE TEST PSI||SERVICE TEST PSI||BOWL SIZE||WEIGHT PER 100' UNCPLD||Request a Quote|
|1"||LBH-600||600 PSI||300 PSI||1 1/4"||15 lbs.||Request Quote|