North American Fire Hose - NAFH-187™ Type II
Vendor: North American Fire Hose
Category: Fire Protection
Forestry, Wildland, and CAFS
- Poly-Cord™ ring spun polyester warp yarns are combined with filament polyester filler yarns.
- Fabric construction features a very fine twill weave for improved abrasion and snagging resistance in wildland fire fighting situations.
- High visibility Yellow Ultra-Shield™ polyurethane coating seals each and every fiber in the bundle, further improving the abrasion resistance, reducing moisture and chemical absorption, and providing vivid color-coded identification.
- The Dura-Thane™ polyurethane inning lining is extremely strong and durable, while maintaining a lightweight and compact profile.
- Immune to the effects of mildew and rot, requiring less maintenance after use.
- Meets all requirements of the U.S. Forest Service Standard 5100-187 for Type II construction.
- Both the hose and couplings are Made in the USA.
Polyurethane (TPU) Lining - Polyester Single Jacket
Available in 50 and 100 foot lengths
|HOSE SIZE||SPECIFICATION NUMBER||ACCEPTANCE TEST PSI||SERVICE TEST PSI||BOWL SIZE||WEIGHT PER 50' UNCPLD||Request a Quote|
|1"||NAFH-187 II||600 PSI||300 PSI||1 3/16"||10 lbs.||Request Quote|
|1 1/2"||NAFH-187 II||600 PSI||300 PSI||1 3/4"||14 lbs.||Request Quote|