North American Fire Hose - P-500-S™ Hose
Vendor: North American Fire Hose
Category: Fire Protection
- Poly-Cord™ ring spun polyester warp yarns are combines with filament polyester filler yarns.
- The EPDM rubber lining is unaffected by Ozone deterioration..
- It is designed for Emergency Fire Protection with water pressures not exceeding 225 PSI.
- The result is a very strong, flexible "Tuff" hose with good heat and chemical resistance.
- Immune to the effects of mildew and rot, requiring less maintenance after use.
- The Dura-Bond™ vulcanized adhesion system, which creates both a mechanical and chemical bond between the EPDM lining and the jacket, reduces the probability of delamination as experienced with competitive adhesive bonded rubber lines constructions.
- The hose is Made in the USA.
EPDM Rubber Lining / Polyester Single Jacket
Available in 50, 75 and 100 foot lengths
|HOSE SIZE||SPECIFICATION NUMBER||ACCEPTANCE TEST PSI||SERVICE TEST PSI||BOWL SIZE||WEIGHT PER 50' UNCPLD||Request a Quote|
|1"||P-500-S||500 PSI||250 PSI||1 1/4"||8 lbs.||Request Quote|
|1 1/2"||P-500-S**||500 PSI||250 PSI||1 3/4"||11 lbs.||Request Quote|
|2"||P-500-S||500 PSI||250 PSI||2 5/16"||15 lbs.||Request Quote|
|2 1/2"||P-500-S**||500 PSI||250 PSI||2 13/16"||21 lbs||Request Quote|