North American Fire Hose - P-300-S™ Hose
Vendor: North American Fire Hose
Category: Fire Protection
- Poly-Cord™ ring spun polyester warp yarns are combined with filament polyester filler yarns.
- The EPDM rubber lining is unaffected by Ozone deterioration.
- It is designed for Emergency Fire Protection with water pressures not exceeding 135 PSI per NFPA 1961.
- Immune to the effects of mildew and rot, requiring less maintenance after use.
- The Dura-Bond™ vulcanized adhesion system, which creates both a mechanical and chemical bond between the EPDM lining and the jacket reduces the probability of delamination experienced with competitive adhesive bonded rubber lined constructions.
- The hose is made in the USA.
EPDM rubber lining with Poly-Cord™ ring spun polyester warp yarns combined with filament polyester filler yarns
Contact JGB for proper fitting recommendation and coupling procedure.
Available in 50, 75 and 100 foot lengths
|HOSE SIZE||SPECIFICATION NUMBER||ACCEPTANCE TEST PSI||SERVICE TEST PSI||BOWL SIZE||WEIGHT PER 50' UNCPLD||Request a Quote|
|1 1/2"||P-300-S**||300 PSI||150 PSI||1 3/4"||11 lbs.||Request Quote|
|2 1/2"||P-300-S**||300 PSI||150 PSI||2 13/16"||21 lbs.||Request Quote|