North American Fire Hose - Poly-Flow 800 Lite™ Hose
Vendor: North American Fire Hose
Category: Fire Protection
Attack, High Rise and CAFS
- Poly-Cord™ ring-spun polyester warp yarns are combined with filament polyester filler yarns.
- Available either plain / uncoated “natural” white, or with our optional Ultra-Shield™ high performance polymeric coating applied to seal each and every fiber in the bundle, further improving the abrasion resistance, reducing moisture and chemical absorption, and providing vivid color-coded identification.
- The Dura-Thane™ polyurethane inner lining is extremely light weight and compact, and is a National Sanitation Foundation (NSF 60) approved material for safely conveying drinking water.
- The Friction Fighter System™ in Poly-Flow 800™ creates an extremely smooth waterway surface, thereby significantly reducing friction loss and improving flow characteristics.
- With less weight and reduced coil diameters, Poly-Flow 800™ folds more tightly into high rise hose packs and requires less hose bed space, while at the same time providing more maneuverability and flexibility than traditional hose types .
- Extremely strong and flexible hose, with good heat and chemical resistance, along with superior flow characteristics.
- Both the hose and couplings are made in the USA, performance shall meet and exceed NFPA 1961, FM and UL Standards. Applications: Attack, High Rise, CAFS and Potable Water Available in 50 and 100 foot lengths
Polyurethane (TPU) Lining / Polyester Double Jacket
Contact JGB for proper fitting recommendation and coupling procedure.
Available in 50 and 100 foot lengths
|HOSE SIZE||SPECIFICATION NUMBER||ACCEPTANCE TEST PSI||SERVICE TEST PSI||BOWL SIZE||WEIGHT PER 50' UNCPLD||Request a Quote|
|1¾"||PF-800 LITE||800 PSI||400 PSI||2-3 ⁄16"||13 lbs.||Request Quote|
|2½"||PF-800 LITE||800 PSI||400 PSI||3"||20 lbs.||Request Quote|
|3"||PF-800 LITE||800 PSI||400 PSI||3-17⁄32"||28 lbs.||Request Quote|