SQUARE CUT END
Vendor: Campbell Fittings
Coupling Type: Industrial / Specialty Couplings & Accessories
Fittings for critical application or high pressure Multi-Purpose Hose and Chemical Hose
Features & Benefits
- Designed for use with Campbell Interlocking Ferrules.
- Fittings use the same ferrules as Campbell COBRA Parts C and E, ChemJoint Couplings, and Goodyear InstaLock Cam & Groove Couplings to keep ferrule inventory low and flexible.
- Interlock groove on fitting locks ferrule into place for the ultimate in holding power.
- Graduated serration pattern (sharper near the interlock, rounder near the end, with smooth end detail to reduce potential failure caused by abrasion) grips, seals, and protects hose.
- Shank and ferrule lengths are matched for performance and to avoid potential hose tube or cover damage.
- Crimped assemblies are low profile and eliminate sharp edges from clamp buckles.
Recommended Hose Attachment
- Interlocking ferrules
- Multi-purpose fluid, chemical, bulk handling
- Crimpnology Nipples provide an excellent fitting solution for medium pressure applications such as "Frac Hose", mud-pump hose, and other abusive applications.
- Long Shank Crimpnology Nipples provide excellent sealing and retention for high-pressure applications.
|hose size||part number|