Holmbury / GR Series
Coupling Type: Hydraulic Couplings & Adapters
Manually Operated Multi Coupling Plate Connector
Multi Coupling Plate Connectors
Holmbury GR Series plate connectors are designed to connect up to ten flat face couplings simultaneously. Connection is made manually and requires little physical effort. GR units consist of two parts – the Mobile Plate onto which the couplings from the attachment are secured and the Fixed Plate with locking handle which will normally be mounted on the vehicle (or equipment). GR units can be fitted with connect-under-pressure couplings or standard flat face couplings.
- Rapid connection and disconnection of up to 10 hydraulic hose lines.
- Clean connections easily attained by using dust covers and wiping the easily accessible flat face couplings prior to connection.
- Compact size.
- Couplings do not require locking balls, so Brinelling in high pressure pulse applications is eliminated.
- Individual female couplings can be connected manually to the male couplings on the Fixed Plate - this can be very convenient for the connection of attachments that are not fitted with a Mobile Plate. It can also be useful for system fault diagnosis.
- Couplings are easy to maintain and replace. Prevents incorrect connection of hoses. High flow, low pressure drop characteristics of Holmbury couplings.
To protect the couplings from accidental damage and to keep them clean, Holmbury can offer Parking Stations for the Mobile Plate and Dust caps for the Fixed Plate.
FAP Type for connection with residual pressure.
CQD Type for connection without residual pressure.
Carbon steel with zinc plate finish. Couplings options include carbon steel body with zinc finish, or QPQ anticorrosion treatment. The normal seal material is nitrile, but viton and PTFE are also available.
|Type||Number of couplings||Size of couplings||A||B||C||D||E||Weight|
|GR3 - 9||3||3/8" or 1/2"||90||136||93||74.5||—||2.6 kg|
|GR6 - 9||6||3/8" or 1/2"||90||136||176||139||115||5.2 kg|
|GR10 - 9||10||3/8" or 1/2"||118||153||212||175||151||7.7 kg|
|GR3 - 13||3||1/2" or 3/4"||118||171||110||93||—||3.7 kg|
|GR6 - 13||6||1/2" or 3/4"||118||171||212||175||151||7.3 kg|
|GR10 - 13||10||1/2" or 3/4"||140||177||255||218||194||10.2 kg|