Holmbury / APM Series Male Couplings
Coupling Type: Hydraulic Couplings & Adapters
Male Couplings for connection under pressure
Flat Face Couplings
Holmbury APM Series Male Couplings will connect, by hand, with pressures up to 350 bar locked in the male half, without releasing any fluid to the environment. The hose line to the female will need to be at zero pressure.
Conforms to ISO 16028 connection sizes.
APM 9 connects with an FA9 Premier Plus female.
APM 17 connects with a F FIRG Premier Range.
APM Series Male Couplings are designed for connection to Holmbury Premier Plus A Series and Premier FIRG Series female couplings.
CAUTION: do not assume that APM Series Male Couplings will connect satisfactorily with female couplings from other manufacturers.
- Connects under high pressure, by hand.
- Flat faces can easily be wiped clean before connection to prevent the ingress of contaminants into the circuit.
- No air intrusion during connection.
- Clean disconnection - non-spill design.
- Locking sleeve helps prevent accidental disconnection.
- Coupling can rotate whilst connected.
- Bi-directional flow
- Operating temperature range: -20°C to +100°C.
- Fluid loss during disconnection: 0 to 0.02ml.
- Maximum pressure for connection by hand: 350 bar in male, zero pressure in female.
Yellow and black zinc plated steel, PTFE and nitrile seals.
|Type and size||Maximum working pressure coupled to Premier Plus 'A' Series female||Maximum working pressure coupled to FIRG Premier Series female||Burst pressure coupled to Premier Plus 'A' Series female||Burst pressure coupled to FIRG Premier Series female||Burst pressure APM Male|
|Type and Size||Nominal diameter of hose||A||B||C||D||E||F||G||H||I||K||Weight APM Male &'A' Series Female|
|APM 9||9||3/8"||27||30||80||32||64.5||135||29||32||19.8||0.42 kg|
|APM 9||9||1/2"||27||30||82.5||32||69.5||138||29||32||19.8||0.44 kg|
|APM 13||13||1/2"||36||36||91||38||76.5||157||38.5||40||24.5||0.84 kg|
|APM 13||13||3/4"||36||36||93.5||38||83.5||161||38.5||40||24.5||0.87 kg|
|APM 17||19||1"||46||46||109||48||98.5||186||50||50||30||1.69 kg|