Dixon Boss Fittings
Dixon 1502 Series Hammer Union
Vendor: Dixon Boss Fittings
Coupling Type: Air & Multipurpose Couplings
15000 PSI NSCWP - red sub, blue nut
- Socket weld configurations and other materials are available.
- temperature rating: -25°F to 200°F
- Hammer unions work at extremely high pressures. Mismatching components of one series with another (i.e. series 602 with series 1502) can lead to destruction of property, serious bodily injury or death.
Note: non-shocking cold water pressure means that the rated value is the maximum pressure at ambient temperature:
- no spikes higher than this pressure
- no instantaneous pressure increases (0-2000 PSIG in 1/4 of a second)
- ambient temperature: 70°F
- lip type seal ring minimizes fluid flow turbulence while creating a pressure seal
- for use in extreme high pressure applications running air, water, oil, gas or mud up to 15,000 PSI NSCWP (non-shock cold working pressure)
- red sub, blue nut
|2"||threaded 1502 series||15000||HU1502200|