Type D Quick Couplings
316L Stainless Steel - Type D Female with Female Taper Thread
Cam & Groove Camlocks
Smith Flow Control’s Bajolock® is designed and manufactured from high quality 316L Stainless Steel and incorporates market leading gaskets, suitable for oil, gas and petrochemical industrial applications. The patented safety system ensures that operator incidents are eliminated while opening the coupler under pressure. SFC’s Bajolock® couplers are designed and manufactured according to the Pressure Equipment Directive and bear the CE mark. SFC’s Bajolock® couplers are interchangeable with existing, similar quick couplers enabling instant integration at plant.
Ultimate ProtectionIn the oil, gas and petrochemical industry, conventional couplings can be very dangerous as it is common for pipes or whole systems to be under pressure when couplings are opened. When opening Smith Flow Control’s patented Bajolock® quick coupler on a system that is pressurized, product is immediately trapped and automatically equalized. Any potentially harmful residual materials are automatically discharged away from the operator, after which the Bajolock® can be easily and safely uncoupled with a short twist.
Type D is mainly used to connect hoses. When used in combination with Type A, a secure hose connection is established. Type D, when used in conjunction with Type DP, forms a secure end cap or plug. Type D comes standard with BSP thread but can also be supplied with other types of thread.
- Material: 316L Stainless Steel
- Thread: BSP (Other thread types available upon request)
- Available Sizes: 1”, 2” and 3” (additional sizes also available)
- Pressure: -0.8 to 10 bar (-11 to 145 psi)
- Temperature: -20 to 65°C (-4 to 149°F)
- Other specifications, materials and sizes available on request.
- Can be used in combination with Bajolock® Type DP to form a safe end connection.