North American Fire Hose
INDUSTRIAL ATTACK 600 LDH Hose
Vendor: North American Fire Hose
Application:Double Jacket Industrial Fire Hose for attack, relay and supply
- Poly-Cord™ ring-spun polyester warp yarns are combined with filament polyester filler yarns.
- Available either plain/uncoated “natural” white, or with our optional Ultra-Shield™ high performance polymeric coating applied to seal each and every fiber in the bundle, further improving the abrasion resistance, reducing moisture and chemical absorption, and providing vivid color-coded identification
- The EPDM rubber lining is unaffected by Ozone deterioration, and is one component in the Friction Fighter System,™ creating an extremely smooth waterway surface
- The Dura-Bond™ vulcanized adhesion system, which creates both a mechanical and chemical bond between the EPDM lining and the jacket, reduces the probability of delamination as is experienced with competitive adhesive bonded rubber lined constructions
- With a higher burst strength resulting from the double jacket construction, Industrial Attack 600 LDH™ provides more pressure capability, maneuverability and ease of handling than nitrile rubber covered single reinforcing jacket hose
- Industrial Attack 600 LDH™ hose is a very strong and flexible hose, with good heat, abrasion and chemical resistance
- Designed to accomplish three separate fire fighting roles including Attack, Relay and Supply applications as defined by NFPA 1961, requiring a higher margin of safety than is possible with nitrile covered hose.
- Couplings are manufactured in the USA and available in aluminum
- Hoses made in the USA
EPDM Rubber Lining / Polyester Double Jacket
Contact JGB for proper fitting recommendation and coupling procedure.
Available in 25, 50, 75 and 100 foot lengths
|HOSE SIZE||SPECIFICATION NUMBER||ACCEPTANCE TEST PSI||SERVICE TEST PSI||BOWL SIZE||WEIGHT PER 100’ UNCPLD||Request a Quote|
|4 in||Industrial Attack 600||600 PSI||300 PSI||4 17/32 in||79 lbs.||Request Quote|
|5 in||Industrial Attack 600||600 PSI||300 PSI||5 15/32 in||97 lbs.||Request Quote|