Vendor: New Age
- Made from natural latex rubber, a thermoset material
- Excellent resilience, tear, and tensile strength
- Made from non-toxic ingredients conforming to FDA standards
- Extremely elastic with excellent memory after repeated stretching
- Contains no plasticizers which can migrate and cause flow contamination or tube hardening
- NEWTEX is a translucent amber color
NEWTEX tubing is an exceptionally resilient material that has notable wear resistance, very low permanent set characteristics, and excellent flexibility at low temperatures.
NEWTEX will withstand repeated sterilization with autoclaving at 250°F for 20 minutes.
It will also endure limited sterilization with ethylene oxide or gamma radiation.
Since natural rubber NEWTEX has some protein trace (an allergen), synthetic NEWTEX (polyisoprene) made without protein can be supplied.
Synthetic NEWTEX can also be cured in straight lengths.
Synthetic NEWTEX should also be considered for its translucency, as natural latex’s amber color is quite dark.
Also available is vacuum-rated, red-colored NEWTEX — call for details.
Natural latex rubber tubing
Brittle -60°F Maximum operating temperature 180°F
|Part No.||ID||OD||Wall||Std. Length||Lbs. Per Foot||Request a Quote|