Hytrel Lined PVC
Vendor: New Age
- Made from FDA-sanctioned ingredients
- Hytrel core resists high temperatures and oils, making it ideal for hot beverage vending machine applications
- Low permeability to refrigerant gases and hydrocarbons
- Odorless, tasteless, and inert
- Good weathering properties — resists U.V., ozone, gases, moisture, and temperatures
- Low adherence of particulates — ideal for air sampling applications
HYTREL-LINED PVC TUBING is designed to offer the flexibility and durability of PVC tubing with a liner of inert, DuPont Dow Elastomers’ Hytrel for additional resistance to oils, high temperatures, and gas permeability.
A patented process molecularly bonds liner and jacket to make a virtually inseparable product.
This cost saving co-extrusion permits HYTREL-LINED PVC to be substituted for conventional reinforced PVC hose in many applications.
The Hytrel polyester core offers internal resistance to chemical attack, abrasion, and contamination, along with a high degree of resistivity to adherence of particulates, making HYTREL-LINED PVC exceptionally suited for use in air sampling applications.
HYTREL-LINED PVC TUBING’s black PVC jacket offers excellent resistance to abrasion and oils, as well as U.V. The pliable PVC also provides a degree of shock resistance and insulates the tubing from electronic interference.
HYTREL-LINED PVC TUBING is made of FDA sanctioned ingredients for use with food contact surfaces.
Hytrel-lined PVC Tubing
Hytrel Core -51°F to 160°F
PVC Cover -41°F to 160°F
|Part No.||ID||OD||Wall||Std. Length||Lbs. Per Foot||Request a Quote|