Vendor: New Age
- Made of NSF-61 listed, virgin Polypropylene copolymer conforming to FDA requirements for food contact surfaces
- Extremely lightweight, thermoformable, and weldable
- Very low moisture absorption
- High dielectric strength
- Meets UL94 HB burn rating
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Naturally white in color
PROLITE is a high-crystalline, polypropylene copolymer tubing.
The compound used in its manufacture is NSF-61 listed and meets FDA requirements for food contact surfaces.
It also meets the UL 94 HB burn rating. PROLITE is frequently used in food processing and other industries for clean applications.
It is a naturally white, semi-rigid product offering limited ability to bend.
Since it is weldable, PROLITE may be joined directly, although it is typically joined by means of a push-to-connect fitting such as Newloc®.
Polypropylene is the lightest of all thermoplastic materials.
It offers high strength-to-weight ratio, low surface friction, and excellent resistance to corrosion.
Max. operating temp. 125°F
|Part No.||ID||OD||Wall||Std. Length||W.P. PSI at 70°F||Burst PSI at 70°F||Lbs. Per Foot||Request a Quote|