Vendor: New Age
- Made from Class VI, FDA-sanctioned ingredients for use with food and beverage contact surfaces
- Natural translucent color for visual contact with the flow
- Remains flexible at temperatures from -29°F to 160°F
- Non-toxic; odorless, tasteless, and inert
- Remains pliable even after extended contact with alcohol
- Good weatherability properties — resists U.V., ozone, gases, and moisture
- Low friction coefficient and excellent chemical resistance allows easy passage of solids, alcohols, acids, caustics and solvents
POLYETHYLENE-LINED EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) tubing is designed for use where high purity is required.
It also offers excellent chemical resistance and nontoxicity, while maintaining good flexibility.
A co-extruded product, PE-LINED EVA is made of a low density polyethylene liner with an EVA outer jacket.
It is manufactured in a patented process (Patent No. 4061461) to ensure the highest bond quality possible.
PE-LINED EVA tubing meets Class VI requirements and is suitable for use in poultry and meat processing.
PE-LINED EVA also meets or exceeds standards in National Formulary,Vol. 14 for containers for injectables (plastics).
This product is an excellent substitute for PTFE, at working temperatures below 100°F, with cost savings of 50% or more.
For working temperatures up to 180°F and greater stress resistance, ask about irradiated PE-LINED EVA tubing.
Brittle Temperature PE -29°F / Max. Operating Temp. 160°F
Brittle Temperature EVA -159°F / Max. Operating Temp. 160°F
|Part No.||ID||OD||Wall||W.P. PSI at 70°F||Burst PSI at 70°F||Lbs. Per Foot||Request a Quote|