Zelite / Green and Blue
Vendor: New Age
- Made from non-toxic ingredients conforming to FDA standards
- Does not impart a taste or odor to critical streams
- Flexible, lightweight, durable
- Translucent natural or opaque colors
- Made from 100% virgin grade raw materials
- Good dielectric properties
- Offers enhanced resistance to stress cracking
- Chemically inert; forms a good barrier to gases, vapors, and moisture
ZELITE conforms to the applicable regulations of the FDA for use of articles intended for contact with food.
The increased tensile strength of ZELITE Linear Low Density, over that of a low density polyethylene, enhances its resistance to splitting during use.
FEP-lined polyethylene, offering superior purity at a very reasonable cost, is available through minimum order.
Medium-high and ultra-high density polyethylene material is available.
Maximum operating temperature 140°F
|Part No.||Part No.||ID||OD||Wall||Working PSI at 70°F||Burst PSI at 70°F||Lbs. Per Foot||Request a Quote|