Stainless Steel Overbraided PTFE Hose / White Core
Vendor: New Age
- White PTFE inner core is made from non-toxic ingredients conforming to FDA standards
- Black core is electrically conductive to release or eliminate static charge
- Core material is inert; will not impart taste or odor or contaminate the stream
- Wide service temperature range (-65°F to 450°F)
- Excellent weathering properties; non-flammable
- Non-stick surface is easily cleaned by autoclaving, steam, or detergent
- Series 300 stainless steel overbraid provides for high pressures and protection of the core
- Meets or exceeds SAE 100R14 specifications for size and pressure
Smooth core STAINLESS STEEL OVERBRAIDED PTFE HOSE is constructed of extruded virgin PTFE material with a 300 stainless steel wire braid reinforcement jacket.
The core is inert and offers long flexural life, low permeability, nonflammability, and the lowest coefficient of friction of any solid material.
The overbraid permits higher pressure uses, reduces the possibility of kinking, and generally protects the core.
Black conductive core hose works well in applications where static charge must be dissipated, such as those involving high resistivity fluids or gases at high velocity.
Flush cleaning of the hose to eliminate manufacturing residue is recommended prior to use.
Smooth Core PTFE White core
Stainless steel overbraid
-65°F to 450°F
|Part No.||Dash Size||Nom. Hose Size||Avg. ID||Avg. OD||W.P. PSI at 70°F||Burst PSI at 70°F||Bend Radius||Lbs. Per Foot||Request a Quote|