Vendor: New Age
Application:NewAge / Corrtef - Corrugated FEP Tubing
- Made from FEP fluoropolymer tubing
- Corrugations allow a nearly zero bend radius — easily flexed
- Can be extended or compressed without affecting the tube’s I.D.
- Made from FDA-sanctioned ingredients
- Made without plasticizers which can leach into critical streams
- Has all the chemical and electrical properties of straight-walled FEP tubing
- May be overbraided with Kevlar® for higher pressures
Vacuum Service: 29.9 in./Hg.
Bend Diameter: 1/2 of tubing I.D.
Extension/Compression Length Ratio: 2 to 1.
Optimal flow is achieved and turbulence minimized by passing fluids through CORRTEF in the direction of the corrugation angles.
CORRTEF is heat sealable, and the cuffs (straight ends) are made to accept standard barbed fittings.
The end may be flared or expanded to permit shrink-tight connections.
CORRTEF is manufactured in an industrial atmosphere and should be properly sterilized for clean-flow applications.
For optimal cleaning of CORRTEF, the tube should be stretched to its maximum length and held vertically (direction of flow: down).
Due to the annular corrugations, it may not be possible to remove all traces of particulate from CORRTEF, even under optimal cleaning conditions.
Overbraiding with Kevlar will permit a minimum increase of six times the listed pressures.
Kevlar overbraiding is available for sizes up to 7/8” I.D.
Maximum operating temperature 400°F
Themobarb ® barbed fittings, Cam operated couplings, Oetiker ® ear type clamps, Kwik Clamp nylon double bond hose clamps, Worm gear clamps.
|Part Number||Max ID||Nom.||Nom.||Ref.||Working PSI at 70°F||Burst PSI at 70°F||Request a Quote|