Nylotube Nylon 12 / Metric Sizes Flexible Grade
Vendor: New Age
- Very low moisture absorption: 1.4% maximum (at 73°F)
- Will not become brittle or swell because of water
- Nylon-11, semi-rigid grade, natural color made with FDA-approved ingredients for use with food contact surfaces
- Excellent resistance to flexural fatigue, tube vibration, and movement
- Lightweight with excellent bend radii and pressure ratings
- Resists crushing, abrasion, and cracking
- Standard availability in metric sizes and colors
- Tightest tolerances available
NYLOTUBE is resistant to solvents, alkalies, oils, greases, petroleum products, fungi, and molds.
It has generally good resistance to dilute mineral and organic acids, but in-plant tests are suggested.
Semi-Rigid grade, black color, is heat and light stabilized.
Nylon brittleness is usually caused by cycles of water absorption and depletion.
NYLOTUBE is not dependent on moisture for flexibility, so life expectancy is greatly increased with brittleness eliminated.
Maximum operating temperature 212°F
|Part Number||ID||OD||Wall||W.P. PSI at 70°F||Burst PSI at 70°F||Bend Radius||LBS. Per 100 Ft.||Request a Quote|