Clear Rigid Schedule 40 PVC Pipe and Fittings
Air and Multipurpose Hose
Vendor: New Age
- Made from a clear., virgin, rigid compound to permit visual contact with the flow
- Non-toxic ingredients conform to FDA standards for use with food contact surfaces
- Listed by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF 61) for use with potable water
- Smooth pipe interior surface provides excellent flow characteristics
- Flame retardant; non-conductive
- Manufactured to schedule 40 dimensions; compatible with standard PVC pipe, fittings, and valves
- Quick and easy glue-on installation with primer and cement
The non-toxic compound used to manufacture CLEAR-40 is non-conductive and has a U.L. rating of 94 VO.
Because CLEAR-40 is highly corrosion resistant as well as transparent, it is used extensively in chemical, pharmaceutical, food plants, and in laboratories and hospitals where visual contact with the flow is desired.
CLEAR-40 pipe can be used interchangeably with standard schedule 40 gray or white fittings.
Assemblies with standard fittings or with CLEAR-40 fittings should be permanently glued using primer and solvent cement.
Twenty-foot pipe lengths, bell-shaped pipe ends, other fitting configurations, and schedule 80 pipe are available — call for details.
CLEAR-40 pipe is neither recommended to be threaded nor recommended for use in applications involving compressed air or gas.
*Although CLEAR-40 is completely transparent, it does have a slight blue tint.
Virgin, rigid compound to permit visual contact with the flow.
Maximum Service Temperature 140°F
|Part No.||Nom. Pipe Size||Avg. ID||Min. Wall||OD||Standard Length||Max. Working PSI at 73°F||LBS. Per 100 Ft||Request a Quote|
*10 foot pipe must ship by truck, or it may be cut for other shipping methods
..Ratings shown are for water non-shock at 73°F with solvent cemented joints