Nylobrade / Thermoplastic Push-On Style Hose
Air and Multipurpose Hose
Vendor: New Age
- A blend of nitrile rubber and PVC reinforced with polyester
- Specially designed for use with push-on style fittings without the need of clamps
- Non-marking cover, resistant to U.V., ozone, and abrasion
- Electrically non-conductive
- Offers cold temperature flexibility
- Silicone free — use as air hose in paint applications
- Lighter weight and more abrasion resistant than all-rubber, push-on style hose
- Available with brightly colored covers — call for details
NYLOBRADE PUSH-ON may be used up to 200 psi at 70°F.
Elevated temperatures require in-field testing to determine suitability for use without clamps.
The opaque black color of NYLOBRADE PUSH-ON helps hide dirt and scuff marks.
Other colors can be manufactured to match machinery and equipment — call for details.
A blend of nitrile rubber and PVC
Non-marking cover, resistant to U.V., ozone, and abrasion
Offers cold temperature flexibility.
Maximum operating temperature when used with clamps 150°F
|Part No.||ID||OD||Wall||Working PSI at 70°||Bend Radius||Request a Quote|
Add length suffix to part number when ordering.
Example: 100 ft. of 1/4” I.D. x 1/2” O.D. tubing is part number 431 0054-100