North American Fire Hose
Poly-Tuff 600 LDH™ Hose
Vendor: North American Fire Hose
Application:Attack, Supply and High Volume CAFS
- Poly-Cord™ ring-spun polyester warp yarns are combined with filament polyester filler yarns.
- Available either plain/uncoated “natural” white, or with our optional Ultra-Shield™ high performance polymeric coating applied to seal each and every fiber in the bundle, further improving the abrasion resistance, reducing moisture and chemical absorption, and providing vivid color-coded identification.
- The EPDM rubber lining is unaffected by ozone deterioration, and is one component in the Friction Fighter System,™ creating an extremely smooth waterway surface, thereby reducing friction loss and significantly improving nozzle performance.
- The Dura-Bond™ vulcanized fusing system, which creates both a mechanical and chemical permanent bond between the EPDM lining and the inner jacket to eliminate the possibility of delamination. Other fire hose manufacturers use of adhesives to glue the lining to the inner jacket in rubber-lined construction can cause delamination issues.
- With a higher burst strength resulting from the double jacket construction, Poly-Tuff 600 LDH™ provides more pressure capability, maneuverability and ease of handling than nitrile rubbercovered single reinforcing jacket hose.
- Poly-Tuff 600 LDH™ hose is a very strong and flexible hose, with good heat, abrasion, and chemical resistance.
- Designed to accomplish three separate fire fighting roles including, Attack, Relay and Supply applications as defined by NFPA 1961, requiring a higher margin of safety than is possible with nitrile covered hose.
- Both the hose and couplings are made in the USA, performance shall meet and exceed all NFPA 1961 standards.
EPDM Rubber Lining / Polyester Double Jacket
Contact JGB for proper fitting recommendation and coupling procedure.
Available in 25, 50 and 100 foot lengths
|HOSE SIZE||SPECIFICATION NUMBER||ACCEPTANCE TEST PSI||SERVICE TEST PSI||BOWL SIZE||WEIGHT PER 100' UNCPLD||Request a Quote|
|4 in||PT-600 LDH||600 PSI||300 PSI||4-17⁄32 in||79 lbs.||Request Quote|
|5 in||PT-600 LDH||600 PSI||300 PSI||5-15⁄32 in||97 lbs.||Request Quote|