North American Fire Hose
True Diameter 800™ Hose
Vendor: North American Fire Hose
Application:Attack, High Rise and CAFS
- Poly-Cord™ ring-spun polyester warp yarns are combined with filament polyester filler yarns.
- Available either plain / uncoated “natural” white, or with our optional Ultra-Shield™ high performance polymeric coating applied to seal each and every fiber in the bundle, further improving the abrasion resistance, reducing moisture and chemical absorption, and providing vivid color-coded identification.
- The EPDM rubber lining is unaffected by ozone deterioration, and is one component in the Friction Fighter System™ creating an extremely smooth waterway surface, thereby reducing friction loss and improving nozzle performance.
- The Dura-Bond™ vulcanized fusing system, which creates both a mechanical and chemical permanent bond between the EPDM lining and the inner jacket to eliminate the possibility of delamination. Other fire hose manufacturers use of adhesives to glue the lining to the inner jacket in rubber-lined construction can cause delamination issues.
- The result is a very strong, flexible, and “Tuff” hose, with good heat and chemical resistance.
- Both the hose and couplings are made in the USA, performance shall meet and exceed NFPA 1961, FM and UL Standards.
EPDM Rubber Lining / Double Jacket (Inside diameter is exactly 1 3/4”)
Contact JGB for proper fitting recommendation and coupling procedure.
Available in 50 and 100 foot lengths
|HOSE SIZE||SPECIFICATION NUMBER||ACCEPTANCE TEST PSI||SERVICE TEST PSI||BOWL SIZE||WEIGHT PER 50' UNCPLD||Request a Quote|
|1-3/4 in||TD-800||800 PSI||400 PSI||2-3/16 in||20 lbs.||Request Quote|