|Application:||Rack & Reel Single Jacket
- 500 Pound Test Light Weight
- Polyurethane Lined
- 1-1/2", 2-1/2"
- 5 year warranty
- Single Homogeneous Construction
- Abrasion Resistance
- Cold Resistance
- Chemical Resistance
- Heat Resistance
All polyester single jacket fire hose specifically designed for interior fire
fighting use, pin racks, and/or fire cabinets in buildings and plants.
NFPA 1961 standards shall be observed in production and assembly to insure
quality and durability.
The jackets will be woven evenly and be free of defects, including knots,
lumps, or unsightly disfigurations that could jeopardize the integrity of the
hose assembly. The warp and filler yarns shall consist of 100% virgin polyester to reduce
weight and increase flexibility.
The lining shall be a single-ply extruded tube of synthetic polyurethane
to resist ozone and increase tensile strength characteristics.
The polyurethane tube shall adhere to the jacket to prevent delamination.
The use of polyurethane lined fire hose is designed to increase packing ability
and interior firefighting applications where lightweight fire hose is desired.
- FM Approved Standard & UL available upon special
- Stock lengths: Standard lengths are 50, 75 and 100
- Pre-folded for ease of installation.
- 250 PSI working pressure, hydrostatically tested to
500 PSI at point of manufacture.
- Available with internal expansion ring brass or aluminum
||Coupling Bowl Size
||Weight per 50’ foot
||Request a Quote