The PneucleanT unit is designed to remove microscopic particles generated by
blowers during pneumatic conveying of contaminant-sensitive dry bulk products.
Contaminants such as iron and hydrocarbons are produced by blowers and can
adversely affect dry products such as plastic pellets and food materials.
These filter units are typically used on dry bulk tanker trucks and placed after
the blower and before the bulk storage tanker. This in-line pneumatic system is
also suitable for industrial applications or wherever microscopic filtration (up
to 4 microns) of impurities is required.
In-Line High Pressure Air Filtration for 4" Air Lines
- Redesigned heavy duty aluminum canister
- Easy to inspect and service
- Noise reduction filter reduces noise by 13.8 db at 600 CFM
- FDA medium with 99.99% maximum efficiency at 4 microns
- Maximum air flow 1000 CFM's
- Back pressure: .05 PSI
- Quick release V clamp for easy inspection
- Overall weight 26 lbs.