JGB Services the Pressure Wash Industry
Call one of our specialists at (315) 451-2770 or Contact us by email at
JGB Pressure Washer Hose
If your pressure wash job calls for strength, flexibility, and reliability, then JGB has the right hose for you. Focusing on quality and durability, JGB has developed five premiere, affordable hoses for the pressure wash industry:
Our large inventory means a quick delivery - standard assemblies are available from stock.
JGB Enterprise offers a variety of Low Pressure Washer Hoses (1000 – 2000 PSI), High Pressure Washer Hoses (3000 - 6000 PSI), Very High to Ultra-High ressures Hoses (7000 PSI – 50,000 PSI). Click here for more information.
JGB Eaglewash® I Hose and JGB Eagleflex® II Hose
- Light weight and easy to handle, Eagle brand products are rated for pressures to meet your specific applications.
- JGB Eaglewash® I Hose, one wire handles 4000 PSI at 310°F.
- JGB Eagleflex® II Hose, 2 wire is rated for 6000 PSI at 310°F.
- JGB Eagle brand Pressure Hose is available in gray non-marking coverstocks.
A unique cover compound gives JGB Eaglewash® I & JGB Eagleflex® II hoses the durability and flexibility to handle abrasion and normal cleaning chemicals used in the wash industry.
JGB Blue Eaglewash® I Hose and JGB Blue Eagleflex® II Hose
JGB Blue Eaglewash® I Hose is specially designed for use on pressure washer machines with working pressures up to 4000 psi and temperatures up to 300°F.
JGB Eagleflex® II 6000 Hose is specially designed for use on pressure washer machines with working pressures up to 6000 psi and temperatures up to 310°F and has a 4 to 1 safety factor.
JGB Thunderbolt® Hose
- Abrasion-resistant cover prevents wear due to dragging.
- Chemical-resistant inside and out, to handle most of the detergents and chemicals used in industry today.
- High-pressure, one-wire braid takes up to 3000 psi - meeting or exceeding specs for virtually every pressure washer available.
- Insures worry-free installation in hot, cold or combo applications.
- Thunderbolt® Hose- 325° F @ 350 psi / 250° F @ 3000 psi
Please feel free to contact us for more information.