Oil Field Equipment Hoses and Fittings
JGB Frac Hose - Fracturing Hose - Frac Hose
We are proud to support the oilfield
industry for all of their hose and fitting requirements for the pumps, frac
tanks, oilfield trucking, fresh
water hoses, vacuum pump hoses, pressure
wash, wire braid air, hydraulic hoses, cam
locks, clamps, and accessories.
We can provide high oil resistant tank truck hose, EPDM water suction, chemical hoses, and many other customized hose for the oilfield markets.
Call one of our specialists at (315) 451-2770 or Contact us by email at
A rugged and flexible hose designed to convey crude oil and oil slurry mixtures for Frac tank connections. Custom Manufactured JGB Frac hose assemblies utilizing the
best fitting technologies available.
Goodyear/Veyance Technologies ARC Abrasion Resistant Cover Frac Hose also available.
LayFlat Liquid Transfer Hose:
- Liquid Manure
- Industrial Sludges & Slurries
- Contaminated Liquids
- Medium and Heavy Hydrocarbons
- Diesel Fuels & Many Chemicals In Solution
Construction sites, waste water industry, agriculture and mining, transport of abrasive materials, flexible pipeline even in extreme terrain, irrigation and sludge disposal, for heavy duty service under toughest conditions. Perfectly prepared for hydraulic fraction in shales and oil fields.
Applications include irrigation, agriculture, general watering, dewatering, drainage, pump discharge, flotation booms, cable covering, industrial washdown and general discharge applications.
High Pressure service needing abrasion resistance, tight bends and flexible. For petroleum and water based hydraulic fluids. Excellent impulse performance and flexibility exceeding SAE 100R2 and SAE 100R16 standards.
The Eagle Composite® 200 PSI hose assembly is recommended for loading and unloading barges, ocean tanker & bunkering services, and is recommended for other doc side operations. The spiral wound high tensile galvanized inner and other wire provides the strength and flexibility to maintain hose integrity.
- Water Transfer
- Jobsite and Support
- Septic Handling
- Liquid Waste, Slurries
- Liquid and Dry Chemical
- Agriculture Liquid and Dry Fertilizers
- Grains, Seeds
- Water Transfer
- Rental Equipment
- Sewer Cleaning
- Plant Maintenance
- Water suction and discharge in industrial and construction
- For water transfer. PVC Premium Heavy-Duty Clear Water Suction Hose. Premium heavy-duty construction for great durability. Clear PVC allows for visual confirmation of product flow.
- For use of tank truck, bulk petroleum stations and in plant oil service.
- Water suction and discharge in industrial and construction services.
- Heavy duty, suction and discharge hose designed specifically for transferring petroleum products to and from tankers, barges and storage tanks.
A rugged and flexible hose designed to convey crude oil and oil slurry mixtures for Frac tank connections.
High-pressure rotary hose for slim-hole, seismograph, work-over or portable drilling rigs. For use with small- to medium-blast, water-well or shot-hole drilling applications. Used in hydraulic oil, mud or air applications or where pulsating pump is required.
Water suction and discharge hose for heavy-duty applications requiring combined vacuum and higher working pressures.
Heavy duty suction and discharge hose for use in fish suction and rental/construction pumping.
- Lightweight and flexible
- External helix provides for easy drag
- Rated for both suction and discharge
- Clear sidewall permits visual check of material flow
- For oil and water suction and delivery service. Oil Suction and Discharge Hose
- High-pressure rotary hose for slim-hole, seismograph, work-over or portable drilling rigs. For use with small- to medium-blast, water-well or shot-hole drilling applications. Used in hydraulic oil, mud or air applications or where pulsating pump is required.
- The blow out preventer is a safety device to regulate uncontrolled pressure spikes and prevent blowouts. Drilling mud is pumped through it to control the pressure spikes. As a last result the choke and kill hose can activate the shears to close off the well or cement can be pumped down the well to seal it off permanently.
- Acidizing Hose. A lightweight flexible chemical transfer hose designed for almost every common industrial chemical used in industry today. Non-staining UHMW tube. Consult chemical resistant chart. Not for steam service, can be open end steam cleaned.
- Cementing Hose. High pressure hose for cementing purposes. MSHA approved
|Code||Hose ID||Pressure||Hose OD||Bend Radius||Request a Quote|
|Working PSI||Burst PSI|
|182-9020-5000IM||1 1/4"||5000||20000||1.96||16.53||Request Quote|
|182-9024-5000IM||1 1/2"||5000||20000||2.25||19.69||Request Quote|
- Fire tested and Lloyd’s certified to 700°C (1300°F) in accordance with API 16D (Certificate #NAO 0601041/1)
This certificate applies to the 1” size only. During the certification for the 1” size, Dixon was advised by Lloyds during the process that the 1” would set the precedence for the rest of the series and sizes.
Dixon confirm that all other sizes of WS-Series BOP Couplings (3/4”, 1-1/4”, 1-1/2”, 2”) are manufactured to the same quality and standard as the 1”. Copies of this certification are available.
- Designed for hazardous area service where couplings are required to operate under fire conditions in an emergency
- Sleeve is cast using a unique process that provides better surface finishes, tighter tolerance control, and excellent repeatability
- Blowout Prevention Couplings are individually marked with the BOP series designation and manufacturing date code
Traditional butterfly valve assemblies are heavy, time consuming to assemble and difficult to use. We applied our engineering expertise and 40 plus years of industry knowledge to design something better. The Munro Valve is 30% to 90% lighter, easier to use and dramatically reduces leaks.
- Socket weld configurations and other materials are available.
- Hammer unions work at extremely high pressures. Mismatching components of one series with another (i.e. series 602 with series 1502) can lead to destruction of property, serious bodily injury or death.
- Temperature rating: -25°F to 200°F
Please feel free to contact us for more information.