Hyspan Ball Joints - Hyspan Product Lines
Call one of our specialists at (315) 451-2770 or Contact us by email at
Offset® Ball Joints
Provide a cost effective means of accommodating pipe movement in systems where thermal expansion, shock, seismic and torsional forces are present. Off-Set® Ball Joints reduce pipe and connection stresses without the space and weight of typical pipe loops or the high costs of laminated flexible jumpers.
Metal Hose Connectors
Braided metal connectors used to compensate for small installation misalignment and to absorb motion and vibration from mechanical equipment.
Metal Expansion Joints
to accommodate lateral, axial and angular piping movements caused by thermal, pressure or mechanical expansion.
For vibration and limited axial, lateral and angular movements resulting from operation of pumps and mechanical equipment.
Strut Joints and Vibration Dampeners
To support structures and piping, restrain undesirable structural movements, absorb and dampen dynamic vibration and shock on piping and equipment from outside the pipeline.
Hyspan Precision Products has earned prominence as a designer and manufacturer of expansion joints for the world market.
Founded in 1968, Hyspan provides industry with a broad spectrum of conventional and innovative products designed to solve thermal expansion and pressurized as well as pressure balanced bellows expansion joints.
Configurations include single or dual bellows, tied universals, hinges, and gimbals. Rectangular expansion joints are available for low pressure of full vacuum service. Hyspan also manufactures metal bellows pump connectors, flexible metal hose connectors, packed slip style expansion joints, compensators and pipe guides.
Hyspan is authorized to use the "U" and "R" code stamp in accordance with ASME Section VIII. Other applicable codes and standards include MIL-E-17813, MIL-E-17814, USCF CG115, EJMA, ANSI B31.1, B31.3 and API 620. Certified welding is performed in accordance with ASME Section IX.
- Bellows forming capacity from 1" to 36" (round) with company designed equipment. Bellows are available in either single thickness or laminated construction.
- Plate and sheet rolling to 3/4" thick and 8' wide
- Plate and sheet shearing capacity up to 1" thick.
- Bar and angle rolling to 4"x4"x1/2" angle.
- Steel plate burning with two multi-torch, CNC controlled thermal machine centers, 10'x40' plate up to 12" thick.
- Plasma arc plate burning of ferrous and non-ferrous metals to 2 1/2" thick with capability of underwater burning for distortion control.
- CNC and radial drilling capacity to 3" diameter holes.
- Turning capacity to 114" including tracer ability. CNC turning up to 20" diameter.
- GTAW welding capacity from 1 amp to 500 amps with pulsed arc and cold wire feed capacity.
- GMAW and FCMAW to 650 amp capacity with pulsed arc.
- Lifting capacity to 10 tons with dual bridge cranes. 14"under hook.
- Tool shop for in-house manufacturing of tools, fixtures, and special in-plant machinery.
- Wire braid fabrication to 32" diameter.
- More than 98% of added value work done in-plant.
Please feel free to contact us for more information.