Value Added Services & Market Specific Capabilities
While JGB Enterprises has grown during our 30 years of business, we have remained an innovative and adaptable firm that can provide you with the attention you need.
When a customer comes to JGB, they can expect that we will use our experience, dedication, and ingenuity to solve their problem. We are your one stop solution provider for all your hose assembly needs.
JGB Field Technicians work with our customers to provide on-site assistance and assembly. JGB will bring bulk hose and fittings to the customer and will work with the engineers to route the hose as best fit for the equipment.
Newly purchased Finn-Power-FP160UC crimping machine used for hose assemblies, tube applications.
The hose will be cut and assembled on-site to assure the fit is correct. The hose will then be brought back to JGB for crimping, final assembly, and testing before entering service for the customer.
Our employees are factory trained to solve all of your hose and fitting problems, provide specifications for new applications, technical support and CAD drawings.
Private Branded Products
JGB has expanded our product offerings into underserved markets. We currently offer private branded hoses in snowmaking, paint spray, water blast, material handling, and concrete placement.
Routine outside audits certify that the company’s Quality Management System is properly maintained, in addition to the performance of internal quality audits.
Statistical Process Controls and a thorough knowledge of the customer’s needs are further factors in the quality equation.
JGB’s testing capabilities allow them to test all assemblies for resistance to pressures, heat, cold, impact, abrasion, and harsh chemicals. Some Quality Department standards and procedures include:
- JGB is compliant to the ISO-9001:2008 Standard
- We perform internal audits throughout the year as well as spot audits
- We provide receipt-to-shipping product identification
- Our calibration system is traceable to NIST
- Highly trained and experienced inspection staff
- Inspections take place at:
In-process, both before and after testing
- In House testing capabilities including, Hydro-static, helium
underwater, destructive & elongation, and burst tests
- One 110’ testing tanks & Two 75’ testing tanks
- On site safety assessments
- JGB is on the Qualified Provider List (QPL) for many of our hose assemblies
- Have a sub-department devoted to sub-contract (-92) account inspections
- Highly responsive when addressing/resolving customer issues and concerns
- All inspection data is maintained for at least 7 years
Our multi-million dollar inventory of industrial and hydraulic hose located in Liverpool, NY, and branch offices in Buffalo, NY; Charlotte, NC; Williston, ND; and St. Louis, MO allow JGB Enterprises Inc. to facilitate JIT (Just in Time) service to our customers. JGB utilizes Radio Frequency bar code scanners to track inventory. This system assures accuracy and provides the customer with the fastest assembly time possible.
- RF Inventory System
- One-stop-shop with over 100,000 SKU’s available
- Just-in-time services
- Same Day Shipping
- On site Vender Managed Inventory (VMI)
Testing and Certification Department
All products are carefully inspected and laboratory tested to ensure we provide the performance you need and expect. Our inspection procedures conform to ISO-9001:2008 standards and we provide mil-spec packaging, mil-spec log mars and reverse engineered drawing services.
Customized inspection systems are in place for special requirements. Automated test facilities and precision equipment allow JGB Enterprises, Inc. to test performance under heat, cold, pressure impact and extended use.
Testing is performed in-house IAW required specification requirements. JGB has three test tanks that allow us to pressurize and certify our hose assemblies if needed.
Test reports and certifications are available for:
- Hydraulic Testing to 30,000 PSI
- Proof/Burst Testing
- Vacuum Testing
- Inspection Procedure – MIL-I-45208
- Underwater Leak Testing (Helium, Nitrogen)
Air, nitrogen, and underwater testing are also available.
- 7 day 24 hour phone, emergency service, “in-field support
- Factory trained employees
- New application & CAD drawing support
- Select assemblies made while you wait
- Packaging to customer demands
Our constantly expanding website features the specifications of over 2386 different hoses from 155 suppliers. The site allows the customer to browse through our catalog and submit RFQs.
In expanding our capacity to meet the demand and to grow with the industry, we have an 80,000 square foot office, warehouse testing facilities and have added a 60,000 square foot warehouse and special production manufacturing facility. This capacity is helping us to ship orders in quantities of hundreds of thousands each year.
Industrial/Construction Rental Program
- Pre-made inventory of Suction, Discharge, Shop Air, Pres- sure Washer, Air Tool, Airless, Paint Spray, Concrete Pumping, Water blast, Sandblast, Hydraulic, Food, Material Handling, Steam, Fire, & Metal hose assemblies
- Fittings available separately including, camlocks, water shanks, Bauer style, KCN’s, universal couplings, quick cou- plers, & ground joints, as well as all types of strainers
- With crimping capabilities up to 12” JGB can provide custom LDH hose assemblies for applications such as Sewer By-pass, Well Point & de-watering, as well as emergency response irrigation & floo zone. Bulk hose also available
- Specialty hose assemblies for Drilling, Cementing, Hydraulic Fracturing, Water Transfer, & Drill Site Support
- Oil field hose solutions include: tank truck, Oil Suction & Discharge, high pressure rotary, hot air blower, bulk material transfer, hydraulic fracturing, chemical transfer, and cementing hose
- Oil field fitting solutions include: cam locks, KCN’s, and hammer unions
- Also available: Hydraulic hose, pressure washer, wire braided air, vacuum pump, and multiple accessories.
Petroleum & Hydraulic Programs
- One stop petroleum hose supplier, no matter what your application
- JGB’s petroleum program includes, curb pump, aviation refueling, gravity drop, pump off, vapor recovery, fuel oil, hot tar/asphalt, LPG hose, & more
- Same day shipping on most orders!
- Hydraulic Program; 1 wire through 6 wire
- Full line of high, medium and low-pressure hydraulic hoses and couplings
- Portable & factory hydraulic hose crimpers available for purchase or lease
- Custom Hydraulic assemblies available, and made while you wait
JGB Enterprises, Inc. proudly offers a variety of value added services to compliment and support our current and prospective customers.
Our in-house marketing & support team provides a wide range of Marketing, Creative, & E-Commerce Support Services that save our customers time & money.
From packaging & displays to logistics we’re here to support your needs when onboarding our wide array of products.
JGB Enterprises utilizes a broad range of traditional & digital marketing channels to ensure our brands are front and center in their respective markets. When you onboard a JGB product you can rest assured that your customers will not only “know” the brand, but they’ll know they can find it with you. We leverage our knowledge in the following channels to support you.
- Printed Literature
- Adaptive Website
- Social Media
- Email Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing
At JGB Enterprises we use our knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite to create customized packaging & display, product literature, and more. We strive to go above and beyond to save our customers time and money while taking on our long list of products. We also take our own digital photography saving time & money when onboarding to websites and creating product art.
- All product images are available 300dpi resolution.
JGB Enterprise’s extensive experience with large e-commerce platforms gives us an edge against our competition. From uploading/onboarding our product catalog to packaging and logistics, we aim to make working with us and our brands as seamless as possible.
- Product Research
- Catalog Management
- Product copy
- Product Images
- Product UPC Codes
- Fully EDI Capable
- Repackaging & Shipping
- Full tagging capabilities including UPC, UCC-128, Code 39, etc…
- Advanced Ship Notices
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.