Company Overview and History
JGB Enterprises, Inc. was founded in 1977 as a high quality assembler and supplier of industrial and hydraulic hoses and hose accessories. We have grown to service a broad variety of national customers including the automotive, marine, petroleum, dairy, construction, and defense industries. Our customers also include paper manufacturers, steel mills, and chemical companies - among a host of others.
JGB also services the needs of the United States Armed Forces, NATO, and various Foreign Military Services throughout the world. We provide all types of OEM spare parts, accessories and components used in Aerospace, Ground Support and Shipboard applications. We also supply Engineered Systems of our fabrication.
For the year 2016, JGB Enterprises filled over 6,000 contract (4100 DOD transactions and 1900 Prime transactions) and purchase orders with the Department of Defense and other government agencies. We have a history of supplying the federal government with over 70,000 different products.
The Company's corporate headquarters, administrative & sales offices, and main warehouse are located in a 90,000 sq. ft. facility in Liverpool, New York. The company also runs two 30,000 sq. ft. warehouses on Executive Drive, one 20,000 sq. ft. warehouse on Henry Clay Blvd., and one 20,000 sq. ft. warehouse on Crossroads Parkway for a total of 190,000 sq. ft. in Liverpool, New York alone.
JGB Enterprises has also established 5 Branch Sales Offices in Buffalo, NY (20,000 sq. ft.), Charlotte, NC (30,000 sq. ft.), St. Louis, MO (12,000 sq. ft.), Williston, ND (10,000 sq. ft.), and Houston, TX (33,000 sq. ft.).