Current job openings
Junior Buyer - Government Purchasing
Entry Level Purchasing Admin
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Purchase product for contracts
- Assures on time delivery by expediting product
- Maintains timely control of orders, amendments, shipping notices and other documents to assure retention of records.
- Coordinates appropriate methods needed to distribute commodity in a cost effective manner.
- Processes and resolves issues with Return to vendor authorization, invoice discrepancies, product maintenance, floor shortages, and vendor maintenance and sales orders to move parts to vendors.
- Maintains organizes files, documents, drawings and specifications.
High School diploma or GED, Associate’s degree in business preferred and 2+ years of administrative support experience necessary. Must have strong organizational and communication skills to be able to prioritize and juggle multiple projects at the same time. Computer skills including Microsoft Office experience.
For consideration apply on-line and submit your resume HERE.
As a condition of employment, upon offer, candidates will be required to participate in a pre-employment drug screen.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Affirmative Action Employer