B5101 Series Butterfly Valve with Push Handle, Clamp End
Get control with the Bradford™ B5101 series stainless steel butterfly valves.
The slim design, superior craftsmanship, choice materials, top quality strength and surface finished make the B5101 the preference of many industries with sanitary requirements.
Various elastomers, end types and accessories make this a highly versatile valve.
Typical uses would include isolation of equipment, fill/drain systems, bypass systems and other similar applications.
The B5101 is actuated manually with various handle options or remotely by a pneumatic or electric actuator.
A variety of handle options for manual flow regulation are available.
The valve is fully open when the handle is parallel to the pipeline.
Pneumatic actuators are available in three styles:
- air to open - spring to close (ATO/STC)
- air to close - spring to open (ATC/STO)
- double acting (ATO/ATC)
Features and Benefits
- Low resistance to flow
- Gentle to media
- Suitable for low and medium viscosity fluids
- Field serviceable (no special tools required)
- Various manual or automatic operators available
- Special handle available for accurate, manual flow balancing capabilities
- Polyacetal bushings for the valve disc reduce friction and increase cycle life
- Optional wing nut kit is available for effortless valve assembly and disassembly
- 100% tested / 100% inspected
- All wetted surfaces are sanitary finished to < 32Ra
- Seat materials available include: silicone, EPDM, Viton®, (6" EPDM and silicone, 8" EPDM only)
- Sizes from 1" - 8"
Stainless Butterfly Valves
B5101 Series Butterfly Valve
|Size||Part Number||Dimensions (in)||Request a Quote|
|With Silicone seats with clamp|
|With EPDM seats with clamp|
|With Viton® seats with clamp|