Full Port Ball Valves / Model T-1004 and S-1004
Vendor: Legend Valve
- Forged Brass
- Heavy Pattern
LEGEND MODELS T-1004/S-1004ball valves are constructed of heavy duty forged brass. They are designed for commercial and industrial use on steam, water, oil or gas applications. The heavy-duty blowout proof stem utilizes two PTFE anti-friction washers and two Viton o-rings. The 1004 s unique Cubic Ball design offers increased durability over traditional ball designs. Each Cubic Ball has been machined to eliminate 90% of the surface area that contacts the PTFE seats. This results in a 20% reduction in torque and increases the life expectancy of the valve by 50%.
- CSA certified for use with natural, manufactured, mixed, liquified petroleum and L.P. gas/air mixtures:
- ANSI standard Z21.15 for use as a gas appliance connector valve for 1/2-lb. systems. (1/2"-2")
- CSA certified 3-88 for use in 2 or 5 lb. house piping systems.(1/2"-2")
- ANSI/ASME B16.33 for use in gas piping systems up to 125 PSIG. (1/2"-1")
- U.L. Listed 44R8 for L.P. natural and manufactured gasses; flammable liquids; No. 6 oil at 250F. (1/2-2)
- U.L. Listed 757x for fire protection service. (1/2-2)
- Factory Mutual approved for fire protection service (1/2-2)
CONFORMS TO FEDERAL SPECIFICATION WW-V-35C
600 W.O.G. NON-SHOCK
All sizes rated: 150 W.S.P.
|Request a Quote||Request Quote|
|HANDLE NUT||DACROMET COATED STEEL|
|HANDLE||DACROMET COATED STEEL|
|STEM||CHROME PLATED BRASS|
|CUBIC BALL||CHROME PLATED BRASS|
|END ADAPTER||FORGED BRASS|
|DIMENSIONS IN INCHES|
|VALVE SIZE||A (I.P.S.)||A (CxC)||B||C||D||C.V.**|
**The CV Factor is the gallons of water per minute passed through the valve with a 1 PSI pressure drop.