Pump-Flex Composite Hose
Type: Water Hose
Pump-Flex™ Composite Hose is specifically designed for the Pump Rental Industry. Pump-Flex™ Composite Hose replaces the heavy rubber suction and discharge hoses, commonly used in the pump rental market, that are extremely heavy and hard to maneuver and due to the small bend radius of the rubber hose, can also kink prematurely.
A rugged suction and discharge hose excellent for the transfer of water, dirty oily water and light chemicals.
* Not for use in Marine Dock, Crude Oil, Bunker Oil or heavy viscous product applications.
Up to +200°F (Operating)
10 feet & 20 feet standard lengths
|Features & Advantages:||• Specifically designed for the Pump Rental Industry.
• Crimped couplings
• Absorbs pump pulsations
• Requires less manpower to install than rubber hose, due to composite construction
• Provides extreme flexibility, light-weight handling and excellent service life.
• Easy to package for shipping and storage
• Fixed x Floating CS 150 lb RF
• Flanges crimped each end
|ID||O.D.||Min. Bend Radius
|#150 Flange &