Type: Water Hose
HI-VAC Suction Hose, ideal for the portable sanitation industry
HI VAC is the flexible hose used in a wide range of industrial applications where suction, crush and wear resistance are a must for a variety of environments
- Excavation and construction
- Machine to machine liquid or material transfers
- Tank or vat material liquid transfer
- Sanitary-cesspool to truck transfers
- and many more...
The HI-VAC suction hose is ideal for the portable sanitation industry and is widely used by professionals.
Main Product Features and Benefits
All polyethylene construction (LDPE) makes HI-VAC corrosion resistant and extremely flexible, even at sub zero temperatures. Its strong profile construction offers a much longer durability with an incredibly low weight compared to rubber construction.
- Crushproof – will spring back to original shape after being crushed; it will not kink.
- Smooth Bore – Smooth interior wall increases pump efficiency and decreases the blocking risk.
- Wear Resistant – Cap resists wear and deterioration even in real tough environment
- Leak Proof Cuffs – Very strong black overmolded cuffs for a long lasting leak proof and safe operation. Each hose and cuff unit is 100% factory tested.
- Flexible even at - 40° F.
Polyethylene (LDPE) - Smooth Bore
- 40° to 150° F
Yellow with a Black cap
Other colors, lengths or end fittings are available on request. Plastiflex offers special cuff development for specific applications. For special request, minimum quantities and conditions apply. Contact JGB Sales for more information