Tiger - TRS Series SBR Rubber Suction Hose
Type: Water Hose
- Irrigation lines
- Material handling - heavy duty abrasive
- Pumps, rental and construction dewatering
- Pumps, trash
- Septic and wastewater handling
- Slurry handling
- Water suction - heavy duty
NOTE: Service life may vary depending on operating conditions and type of material being conveyed.
Features and Advantages
- Superior Rubber Compounds - Tigerflex™ uses specially engineered compounds which provide the ideal combination of excellent abrasion resistance light weight, flexibility, static dissipation and superior long-lasting durability.
- Static Dissipative Tube - Specially formulated to help prevent the build-up of static electricity for added safety.
- "Cold-Flex" Materials - Hose remains flexible in sub-zero temperatures.
RoHS - The product complies with the requirements of the EU directive 2002/95/EC which is on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment.
SBR rubber tube with PVC helix.
-40 to 150 ºF
-40 to +65.5 ºC
Actual service temperature range is application dependent.
|Nominal I.D.||Nominal O.D.||Working
|45 PSI||32 PSI||29.9 inHg||26 inHg||6.00 in||1.23 lbs/ft||Request Quote|