Tigerflex Tiger Blue TBLU Series EPDM Suction Hose
Type: Water Hose
- Agriculture liquid fertilizers
- Irrigation lines
- Liquid manure handling
- Marine bilge discharge
- Pumps, rental and construction dewatering
- Pumps, trash
- Septic and wastewater handling
- Used frack solution removal
- Water suction – standard duty
Features and Advantages
- Superior Rubber Compounds - Tigerflex™ uses only the best available EPDM compounds, which provide the ideal combination of light-weight, flexibility, durability and chemical resistance.
- Superior Flexibility - Our tests show up to 22% more flexible than the competition, especially in sub-zero weather! Tiger™ Red comes off the trucks more flexible and easier to handle than other similar hoses.
- Easy Slide Helix - Rigid helix design protects hose tube from cover wear, and allows hose to slide easily over rough surfaces and around corners. Easy-to-handle.
- Convoluted Outer Cover - Provides increased hose flexibility.
- "Cold-Flex" Materials - Hose remains flexible in sub-zero temperatures.
- Color Choices – Choose from colors red or blue to match company equipment.
EPDM tube with polyethylene helix.
-40 to 160 ºF
-40 to +71 ºC (Actual service temperature range is application dependent.)
|Series Number||ID||OD||Working Pressure (psi)||Vacuum Rating Hg (in)||Min. Bending Radius
at 68°F (in)
|Weight (lbs/ft)||Request a Quote|