Tigerflex Tiger Red TRED Series EPDM Suction Hoses
Type: Water Hose
Tiger™ Red TRED™ Series is a black flexible light weight EPDM rubber
suction hose with a bright red polyethylene helix construction for
outdoor wet or dry applications. Hose is made with superior EPDM
compounds for superior chemical resistance, flexibility and durability.
Abrasion resistant red helix is designed to slide easily over rough
surfaces and around objects; makes hose easier to handle and work with.
Ideal hose for septic handling, agriculture, water transfer and
- Agriculture liquid fertilizers
- Irrigation lines
- Liquid manure handling
- Marine bilge discharge
- Pumps, rental and construction dewatering
- Pumps, trash
- Septic and wastewater handling
- Used frack solution removal
- Water suction – standard duty
Features and Benefits:
- Superior Rubber Compounds - Tigerflex™ uses only the best available EPDM compounds, which provide the ideal combination of light-weight, flexibility, durability and chemical resistance.
- Superior Flexibility - Our tests show up to 22% more flexible than the competition, especially in sub-zero weather! Tiger™ Red comes off the trucks more flexible and easier to handle than other similar hoses.
- Easy Slide Helix - Rigid helix design protects hose tube from cover wear, and allows hose to slide easily over rough surfaces and around corners. Easy-to-handle.
- Convoluted Outer Cover - Provides increased hose flexibility.
- "Cold-Flex" Materials - Hose remains flexible in sub-zero temperatures Use the red color to match company equipment.
- Color Choices – Choose from colors red or blue to match company equipment.
EPDM tube with polyethylene helix.
-40 to 160 ºF
-40 to +71 ºC (Actual service temperature range is application dependent.)
100 ft. standard
|Series Number||ID||OD||Working Pressure (psi)||Vacuum Rating Hg (in)||Min. Bending Radius
at 68°F (in)
|Weight (lbs/ft)||Request a Quote|