Pyrotex S/G Blankets
- Pyrotex S/G Blankets are high temperature heat resistant fabrics designed to meet the protection requirements for hoses, cables, equipment and machinery in all extreme heat environments. Pyrotex S/G Blankets are water and oil resistant, flame retardant, and easily fabricated.
- It is available in 17 oz lightweight, 32 oz medium weight and 96 oz heavy weight versions.
- The high temperature silicone rubber provides a flexible coating resistant to abrasion, tear, and puncture and repels molten splash.
- The high temperature fabrics can also be used for welding curtains, safety clothing, equipment covers and expansion joints, high temperature removable insulation blankets for valves, flanges and fittings.
- Pyrotex S/G blankets are made from woven fiberglass yarns and then coated with a durable high grade silicone rubber compound. They are resistant to most acids, fuels, hydraulic fluids, lubricating oils and solvents.
- The blankets offer continuous protection up to 260°C / 500°F and with stand molten metal splash and short term temperature spikes to 1200°C / 2200°F.
Pyrotex SG Blanket
- Silicone coated, woven fiberglass blanket
- One sided and double sided silicone coating available
- Oil resistant, flame resistant, and easily fabricated
- Blankets are flexible and resist molten metal splash in extreme environments
- Continuous protection at 500°F ( 260°C); short term exposure up to 2200°F (1200°C)
- Weights varying from 17.5oz/yd2 (576.39g/m2) up to 96oz/yd2 (3254.95g/m2)
Pyrotex Silicone Coated Blanket Technical Specifications
|Molten Splash Resistance||Excellent|
|Woven Fiberglass Substrate||Continuous Protection 500°F (260°C)
Short Term Exposure
|Fully Polymerized Silicone Coating|
|Part Number||Description||Width||Weight||Length||Request Quote|
|FB 1760D||Coated on both sides||60||1524||17.5||50||Request Quote|
|FB 3238D||Coated on both sides||38||965||32.5||50||Request Quote|
|FB 3260D||Coated on both sides||60||1524||32.5||50||Request Quote|
|FB 9640D||Coated on one side||40||1016||96||50||Request Quote|
|SB 2435S||Silica coated on both sides||35.5||901||24||50||Request Quote|
|SB 3835S||Silica coated on both sides||35.5||901||38||50||Request Quote|