Pyrotex / Pyrotherm Rope
Vendor: Atlantex MFG
Atlantex manufactures a variety of standard ropes for high heat and thermal process applications
- Boiler door gaskets
- Furnace Industrial ovens
- Coke ovens
- Wood stoves
- Car Seals
- Filter bag
- Pipe wrap
- Tie and lacing cords
- Tadpole tape core
Pyrotherm FG Rope
- Heavy duty, knit-braided, high density, fiberglass rope
- Ideal gasket material for high temperature applications, boiler doors, furnaces, industrial ovens, coke ovens, filter bags, pipe wrap, tie and lacing cords and kiln car seals
- Continuous protection at 1000°F (537°C)
- Size range 1/4 thru 2” (6-50mm) O.D.
Pyrotex SG Rope
- Silicone coated, knit-braided, fiberglass rope
- Ideal for use in foundries, boiler doors, coke ovens, wood stoves, kiln car seals, pipe wrap, industrial ovens and pot lid seals.
- Continuous protection at 500°F (260°C) and short term exposure at 2200°F (1204°C)
- Size range from 1/2 thru 1-1/4” (13-31mm) O.D.
Ropes are manufactured using a fiberglass knit braid process that produces a highly flexible, extremely strong and resilient product, ideal for high temperature environments.
Ropes are available in standard and high density construction, with custom densities available for specific application requirements.
Size range is 1/4" to 2" diameters in standard and high density.
- Continuous operation to 1000 degrees F.
- Softens at 1350 - 1611 degrees F.
- Continuous texturized fiber construction
- Will not burn
- Resists most acids and alkalis
- Unaffected by most bleaches and solvents
- Unlimited shelf life
Pyrotex S/G Rope Technical Specifications
|Knitted or Braided Fiberglass Substrate||Continuous Protection 500°F (260°C)
Short Term Exposure 2220°F (1204°C)
Fully Polymerized Silicone Coating
|Molten Splash Resistance||Excellent|
Pyrotherm FG Rope Technical Specifications
|Part Number||Size||Ft/Carton||Request Quote|
|Multifilament Texturized Fiberglass||1000° F (537°C)|