JGB Private Brand
Eagle PU Vapor Recovery Hose
Designed for anti-static tank truck vapor recovery.
Rigid PVC helix and embedded grounding wire
-40°F to +140°F
Contact JGB for proper fitting recommendation and coupling procedure.
- Biofuel Compatible - - Revolutionary polyurethane compound! Specially designed to handle gasoline, ethanol (Meeting ASTM D5798, D4806 or
- D6751 criteria.), diesel and biodiesel (Meeting ASTM D5798, D4806 or D6751 criteria.) vapors... and still keeps all the other great features and benefits!
- Non-permeable polyurethane construction -won’t swell or become stiff like conventional TPR/rubber hoses. Long life reduces operating costs.
- Lightweight - much lighter than conventional TPR/rubber hoses.
- Superior flexibility - especially in sub-zero weather!
- “See-through” construction - for visual confirmation if fuel backs up into the vapor recovery system.
- Grounding Wire - Durable multi-strand copper wire dissipates static electricity. Physically extract wire from the rigid helix and bond to the metal coupling (or by other means) to ground.
- Easy Slide Helix - Rigid counter clockwise helix design protects hose tube from cover wear; allows hose to slide easily over rough surfaces.
|Part #||ID||OD||Min. Bend Radius||WP||Standard Length||Weight||Request a Quote|