Kuri Tec K3285 Series NSF-61 Certified Reinforced PVC Flexible Connection Hose
Type: Water Hose
A flexible, Phthalate Free non-contaminating NSF-61 certified hose that is ideal for use in drinking water applications.
- Flexible water connectors
- Transfer of potable water
- Transfer of deionized water
- Water transfer lines for semiconductor manufacturing, where applicable
- Made with PVC Phthalate Free compounds certified under NSF-61.
- When coupled properly, hose will pass high temperature extreme test requirement of ASME(02) criteria.
- Closely-packed white polyester yarn design ensures minimal expansion of the hose while in service.
- One-piece lengths (cut pieces also available).
- Phthalate Free!
White K3285 Phthalate Free tube compound is formulated in compliance with applicable FDA(03) regulations, certified under NSF(10) and RoHS(16) criteria.
High tensile strength multifilament polyester yarn
Clear Phthalate Free PVC compound formulated in compliance with applicable FDA(03) regulations, certified under NSF(11) criteria.
14°F (-10°C) to 140°F (60°C)
Domestic Hot and Cold Water
|Series K3285 White Tube— NSF-61 PVC hose|
|Series No.||Size Code||Nominal||† Working Pressure (PSI)||Approx. Wt. per pkg.||Request Quote|
|K3285||05||5/16||8.1||.485||12.3||180||125||29 lbs.||Request Quote|
|K3285||06||3/8||9.7||.595||15.1||180||125||46 lbs.||Request Quote|
|K3285||08||1/2||12.8||.740||18.8||180||125||64 lbs.||Request Quote|
Use of compression fittings with Kuri Tec® yarn-reinforced hose is not recommended. Hose claims involving use of these fittings will be disallowed.